One of the fabric stores in my area had a 50p /meter sale on some selected fabric. I was like a kid in a candy store! Eventually I just had to stop as I don’t have too much space to store fabric.
I can’t wait to come up with some ideas to use this fabric 🤩
Even my cat love 😻 these!
Time for the first little project for the new fabric.
I have a lovely little wooden tray and looking at one of the fabric rolls, I decided it would be perfect for a little tray cloth. Here we go…
I love creating the designs you suggest. These won’t always end up as Friday Freebies, but I will always keep my prices as low as possible so embroidery stays enjoyable. I hope you will continue to be a part of the creative process.
Embroidery Design Suggestion
Would you like to suggest an embroidery design?
Just click on the button below.
- New techniques and designsSome days I just love sitting and playing with different […]
- Redwork bordersSomething new! I am currently working on some frames, this […]
- Quirky CreaturesNEW COLLECTION… I am currently working on a new collection. […]
- PayPalI’ve had lots of request to add PayPal as a […]
- Embroidery for my bicycleI’ve been a bit distracted this week. On Monday, I […]
- Colouring EmbroideryI watched a YouTube video ‘Coloring Embroidery with InkTense Pencils’, by one […]
- ‘ilove’ CollectionWe can’t fly to our favourite places right now. So […]
- Metallic ThreadI’ve got some metallic embroidery thread that I purchased, long […]
- ‘Red Twist’ collectionThank you for all the lovely comments regarding the new […]
- Can I digitise from photos?It is cold, wet and grey this side of the […]
- Design requestsI am currently working on some design requests. Here is […]
- Fun with Redwork designsChristmas is over, so it is time for some new […]
- Big AnnouncementSo many of you have been asking how you can […]
- A dragonWhen I digitised the phoenix for the redwork challenge, I […]
- Why did I start digitising?I’ve always been creative, although I would not call myself […]
- Zoo cookiesI’ve had so much fun with these food felties this […]
- Redwork carrotI’ve got a t-shirt with a bunny embroidered on the […]
- AboutHi, my name is Marlene I love creating designs and […]
30 Day Redwork Challenge
I set myself a REDWORK digitising challenge. 30 days, 30 designs. Each design has 1 start, 1 stop. No trims and 2 passes of thread. Read more
Unfortunately due to the amount of spam I receive on my website, I had to close the comments on all page ?.
Please feel free to join the Facebook Group or MeWe Group if you would like to be part of the conversation.