What am I up to?
I’ve been rather busy the last few months, moving home. So not much time for embroidery. I only managed to unpack my machine a few months after moving in.
I am taking a week off (from a full time job), and this is giving me some time to start playing with some designs.
Keep an eye out! There will be freebie coasters coming your way…
Join in the discussion on my Facebook group.
I love creating the designs you suggest. These won’t always end up as Friday Freebies, but I will always keep my prices as low as possible so embroidery stays enjoyable. I hope you will continue to be a part of the creative process.
Embroidery Design Suggestion
Would you like to suggest an embroidery design?
Just click on the button below.
- Exciting personal news!I have excepted a full time position with an amazing… Read more: Exciting personal news!
- Flag key fobsI am currently ‘playing’ with a few ideas for flag… Read more: Flag key fobs
- Design ideas & new fabricOne of the fabric stores in my area had a… Read more: Design ideas & new fabric
- New techniques and designsSome days I just love sitting and playing with different… Read more: New techniques and designs
- Redwork bordersSomething new! I am currently working on some frames, this… Read more: Redwork borders
- Quirky CreaturesNEW COLLECTION… I am currently working on a new collection.… Read more: Quirky Creatures
- PayPalI’ve had lots of request to add PayPal as a… Read more: PayPal
- Embroidery for my bicycleI’ve been a bit distracted this week. On Monday, I… Read more: Embroidery for my bicycle
- Colouring EmbroideryI watched a YouTube video ‘Coloring Embroidery with InkTense Pencils’, by one… Read more: Colouring Embroidery
- ‘ilove’ CollectionWe can’t fly to our favourite places right now. So… Read more: ‘ilove’ Collection
- Metallic ThreadI’ve got some metallic embroidery thread that I purchased, long… Read more: Metallic Thread
- ‘Red Twist’ collectionThank you for all the lovely comments regarding the new… Read more: ‘Red Twist’ collection
- Can I digitise from photos?It is cold, wet and grey this side of the… Read more: Can I digitise from photos?
- Design requestsI am currently working on some design requests. Here is… Read more: Design requests
- Fun with Redwork designsChristmas is over, so it is time for some new… Read more: Fun with Redwork designs
- Big AnnouncementSo many of you have been asking how you can… Read more: Big Announcement
- A dragonWhen I digitised the phoenix for the redwork challenge, I… Read more: A dragon
- Why did I start digitising?I’ve always been creative, although I would not call myself… Read more: Why did I start digitising?
- Zoo cookiesI’ve had so much fun with these food felties this… Read more: Zoo cookies
- Redwork carrotI’ve got a t-shirt with a bunny embroidered on the… Read more: Redwork carrot
- AboutHi, my name is Marlene In 2017, my journey with… Read more: About
30 Day Redwork Challenge
I set myself a REDWORK digitising challenge. 30 days, 30 designs. Each design has 1 start, 1 stop. No trims and 2 passes of thread. Read more
Unfortunately due to the amount of spam I receive on my website, I had to close the comments on all page ?.
Please feel free to join the Facebook Group or MeWe Group if you would like to be part of the conversation.